AdBlue® for Commercial and Industrial Vehicles
Emissco provides high-quality Yara Air1 AdBlue® for UK fleets operating any number of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) equipped diesel commercial and industrial vehicles.
Emissco can deliver any quantity of AdBlue®, throughout the UK and Ireland, within three working days after an order is placed.
AdBlue® Commercial Range
The following products are suitable for commercial and industrial vehicles.
Air1 AdBlue® 10 and 20 litre cans
Ideal for one or two vehicles
- Easy refilling
- Simple to transport
- Nozzle included for contamination-free refills
- 10 litre cans allow for approx. 400 miles (600 km) of travel
- Suitable for reaching depots or service stations in emergencies
Air1 AdBlue® Pallet of x60 10 Litre Cans
Yara Air1 AdBlue® from Emissco reduces emissions and keeps your Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) equipped diesel car running.
- Pallet of x60 10L Bottles (600L)
- FREE UK Shipping
- Reduced pollution (Lowers NOx & Particulate emissions)
- Suitable for all vehicles with SCR Systems
- ISO 22241 certified specification
- Flexible pouring spout included behind instructions
- Bottle design prevents spillage, reducing paintwork corrosion, contamination
- Robust PET material for external shaded storage
- Quick & easy to refill
Air1 AdBlue® 210 litre drums
Designed for the needs of a small fleet
- Larger capacity
- Suitable for 12-month storage
Air1 AdBlue® 1,000 litre Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC)
Intermediate size for flexibility
- Designed to meet the AdBlue® consumption of smaller fleets
- Ideal for fleets with SCR vehicles that only travel short distances
Air1 AdBlue® bulk
Economy for larger fleets
- From 2,500 litres upwards
- Easy and affordable
- Telemetry stock management available
- Double-sided dispensers to refill two vehicles simultaneously
Why use Air1 AdBlue®?
Yara Air1 AdBlue® works with the SCR system present on modern diesel commercial vehicles. It is injected into the exhaust stream to convert nitrogen oxide (NOx) into harmless nitrogen and water vapour. This minimises the carbon footprint of diesel commercial vehicle fleets, while providing adherence to emissions standards. Additionally, many vehicles will not start if AdBlue® levels are depleted. To ensure that the sustainability and reliability of operations is secured, refilling of onboard AdBlue® tanks is essential.
Yara is the world’s largest manufacturer of AdBlue®. Yara Air 1 AdBlue® is developed as a high-quality liquid. Delivered in packaging that is highly resistant to product contamination, Air1 AdBlue® holds it purity to ensure that the performance of vehicle SCR systems and sensors is preserved.
Emissco and Yara International
Emissco is now a Premium Partner of Yara, the world’s largest manufacturer of AdBlue®. Our responsibilty is to bottle and distribute AdBlue® products for the UK and Ireland. Carrying out the bottling in-house, we deliver AdBlue® to retailers, garage forecourts, motor factors and repair shops.
To achieve the level of AdBlue® bottling and distribution required, we turned to KM Tools to design and manufacture a bespoke volume filling machine. Our machine enables us to bottle between 16-20 million litres of AdBlue® per year. To effectively store this we have constructed a 120,000L tank farm on site.
Yara International and Emissco – keeping the wheels turning.