Zero contact, high capacity hand sanitiser dispenser range
30,000 doses per refill
Emissco has released a hygienic, zero contact hand sanitation dispenser designed for high traffic areas in the working environment. The automatic dispenser has been actively developed to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in hospitals, schools and the workplace to improve safety.
|Descriptions||Price Per Unit 1-4||Price Per Unit 5-9||Price Per Unit 10+||Dimensions||Weight|
|Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Mk1) Powder Coated (Yellow)||POA*||POA*||POA*||540 x 420 x 1130||22kg without sanitiser|
|Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Mk1) Stainless Steel||POA*||POA*||POA*||540 x 420 x 1130||22kg without sanitiser|
|Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Mk2 Standard) Powder Coated (Yellow)||£549.00 RRP||£539.00 RRP||£529.00 RRP||560 x 460 x 1160||23kg without sanitiser|
|Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Mk2 Standard) Stainless Steel||£649.00 RRP||£625.00 RRP||£600.00 RRP||560 x 460 x 1160||23kg without sanitiser|
|Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Mk2 Junior) Powder Coated (Yellow)||£479.00 RRP||£463.00 RRP||£447.00 RRP||540 x 470 x 850||18kg without sanitiser|
|Hand Sanitiser Dispenser (Mk2 Junior) Stainless Steel||£617.00 RRP||£599.00 RRP||£555.00 RRP||540 x 470 x 850||18kg without sanitiser|
|For price reductions on purchasing multiple dispensers and to find out about more colour options, please contact the customer service team!|
*POA please contact us directly for pricing information on the Mk1 Sanitiser Dispenser. All prices exclusive of VAT.
Designed for use in high footfall areas, the contactless dispenser is perfect for; Hospitals, Care Homes, Supermarkets, Schools, Offices, Airports, Service Stations, Hotels, Pubs / Restaurants, Factory & Warehouses, Shopping Centres
- Automatic dispenser for contact free sanitising
- 10L container capacity, maintenance free for over 30,000 doses
- Almost 300 doses per £1 – That’s less than 0.5p per dose!
- Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coated
- Can be customised with your colour and logo
- Anti-theft lockable container with floor anchor points
- Available in Standard and Junior sizes
- Smooth edges, a safe sloping design and a removable drip tray
- Alcohol free foaming sanitiser kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria
- Leaves an active residual barrier film on the skin after use
- Non hazardous & non flammable
- Moisturises the skin maintaining the natural pH level
- Alcohol free foaming hand sanitiser is suitable for use in schools, universities, colleges, places of worship and those of all religious faiths.
- EN14476 certified
Risk Assessment and Guidance
Our COVID-19 risk assessment and guidance has been
designed to keep our staff as safe as, possible. As a business
that operated throughout the lockdown, we hope that this
guidance can help other businesses remain safe and
operational during the pandemic. Download our
risk assessment and guidance below.